Football Papers: All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Morning
March 2, 2018
- Chelsea want Frank Lampard to become part of their first-team coaching staff with a view to him managing the club in the future.
- Thibaut Courtois’ contract talks with Chelsea have been shelved until the summer – as his camp deny he has held a secret meeting with Paris Saint-Germain.
- Chelsea and Manchester United target Marco Asensio has quashed rumours linking him with the Premier League by declaring his desire to stay at Real Madrid.
- Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United are ready to pounce for Roma goalkeeper Alisson this summer.
- Tottenham are tracking Borussia Dortmund forward Marco Reus with the Germany international stalling over a new deal.
- Mario Balotelli could return to the Premier League on a free transfer, his agent has claimed.
- Arsenal want to sign a new goalkeeper, centre-back and defensive midfielder this summer – but will have to do it on a budget.
- Saido Berahino has been told to get fitter before he will be considered to play for Stoke City again.
- Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic is backing Ryan Sessegnon to make a late push for England’s World Cup squad.
- Juventus are working on a deal to sign Liverpool midfielder Emre Can but will have to go up against some of Europe’s biggest clubs to bring him in.
- West Ham will go back in for Bournemouth midfielder Harry Arter this summer with a £10m bid.
- Real Madrid have lined up Joachim Low to replace Zinedine Zidane in the summer.
- Liverpool have their sights set on yet another Southampton player with boss Jurgen Klopp interested in recruiting Mario Lemina this summer.
- Hoffenheim manager Julian Nagelsmann has emerged as another contender to replace Arsene Wenger as Arsenal manager.
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has joined rivals Liverpool in the battle to sign Napoli ace Jorginho.
- Marouane Fellaini has opened talks with AS Roma about a possible move after deciding to leave Manchester United at the end of the season.