Football Papers: All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Morning
March 20, 2018
- Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is planning a £40m summer move for Fulham’s 17-year-old Ryan Sessegnon as Luke Shaw looks set to leave the club.
- Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain and Barcelona are all eyeing a world-record £200m move for Liverpool’s top goalscorer Mohamed Salah.
- Burnley are ready to double England goalkeeper Nick Pope’s wages to fend off interest from Newcastle.
- Lionel Messi has told Barcelona transfer chiefs to sign Chelsea wing-back Marcos Alonso instead of Bayern Munich’s David Alaba.
- Arsenal and Tottenham have been given a boost in their attempts to sign Malcom from Bordeaux after Bayern Munich ended their interest in the player.
- Chelsea have let Luke Shaw’s representative know they are willing to sign the Manchester United defender if he wants to leave Old Trafford this summer.
- Tottenham are preparing to make a £40m bid for Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha, but the Eagles believe he is worth significantly more.
- Liverpool have no intention of selling Mohamed Salah, even if Real Madrid offer him contract terms they are unable to match.
- Manchester United have enquired about signing Hector Bellerin from Arsenal but Juventus remain in pole position to sign the Spaniard.
- Thousands of Liverpool fans are planning an intimidating welcome for Manchester City’s team coach at Anfield ahead of their Champions League quarter-final with flares, flags and pyros.
- Luke Shaw feels he has been unfairly targeted by Jose Mourinho and is considering complaining directly to Manchester United chief executive Ed Woodward.
- Newcastle manager Rafa Benitez has refused to enter talks about extending his Newcastle contract until he has assurances he will be backed in the summer transfer market.
- Steve McLaren has told Arsenal to replace Arsene Wenger with Eddie Howe this summer.
- Jose Mourinho is weighing up a summer move for Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey who is yet to extend his contract which expires in 2019.
- Paris Saint-Germain are ready to rival Manchester United and Barcelona to sign Toby Alderweireld after the Belgium defender stalled on contract talks with Tottenham